Modern fireplaces for gas and LPG: Introducing the Ortal tunnel gas fireplaces range
Modern and attractive glass-fronted tunnel fireplaces from Ortal are the ultimate in luxurious home heating. These stunning contemporary gas fires are designed to be built into walls or islands and allow the spectacular living flame effect to be viewed from two opposite sides. Choose your preferred style from a range of different decorative fuelbeds .
- Clear ceramic glass for an unimpaired visual effect.
- Frameless design for a fuller view of the fire
- Two sided, tunnel
- Remote handset- this controls ignition and also incorporates timer and thermostat.
- Battery powered control box – continues to operate during a power cut.
- Decorative fuel bed – a choice of large or small logs, large or small pebbles, driftwood, glass beads.
- Balanced flue – A balanced flue gas fire is room-sealed with a glass front. The flue uses natural draught to draw fresh air in and discharge the gas exhaust to outside.
- Dual line burner- for individual control of each line of flame (not available on 40 models)
- Reflecting Interior – to add extra depth to the flame effect.
- Natural Gas or LPG
- Mains electrical connection for the control box – no changing of batteries required.
- Fan exhaust system- allows longer flue runs up to 20-30 metres and up to 6 bends
Special options (must be specified at time order)
- Protective mesh screen- for ultimate safety in the home or public areas. Can be easily removed or replaced according to circumstances.
- Double Glazing – to keep the outer glass surface cooler, perfect for public areas
Choose from these alternative fuel bed effects, which are included in the price of the fire.